How to Remove Win64.Patched.B.Gen Completely From Computer?(Step by Step Removal Guide)
What is Win64.Patched.B.Gen?
Win64.Patched.B.Gen is detected as a Trojan horse that will badly damage the infected system and helps the remote cyber hackers to gain unauthorized access to the victims’ computer systems. Usually, this Trojan horse gets into your computer without your knowledge. It mainly comes bundled with free software, porn materials, or audio/videos files that have been downloaded from the unsafe sources. In some cases, it masks itself as a legitimate file, which is attached to an email, and then slips into your PC when you carelessly open that attachment. Once installed on your computer, this Trojan horse will insert malicious codes into the kernel of the system, so that it can take control over the infected computer. Then, it starts to perform various harmful activities, such as deleting important system files at random, adding malicious entries to the Windows registry, changing browser settings & HOSTS file, disabling antivirus program, downloading other malware to the computer, etc. All those actions can cause various problems to
Now Win64.Patched.B.Gen has affected thousands of Windows based PC on a global level. It is very annoying and disturbing. This Trojan is used to drop other malware files onto the infected computer. It can trigger more damages on the PC by fetching other threats from a remote server. As soon as the virus is arrived, it will create a backdoor and connect to a remote server, allowing a remote attacker to control the computer. Thus, your personal information and privacy could be leaked out. In addition, it would damage your firewall and antivirus, making them unable to work. It also displays lots of nasty ads on your screen to block your computer from normal work. Meanwhile, it may send many deceptive spam emails to your contacts without your knowledge and cause a lot of troubles to you. Therefore, it is necessary to remove Win64.Patched.B.Gen virus from computer once upon detection.
Impacts of Win64.Patched.B.Gen
If your computer is infected by Win64.Patched.B.Gen, you will notice some abnormal symptoms. The most common symptoms of this infection are listed below:
1. Your computer is running much more slowly than before. If your computer has trouble in performing routine tasks and often crashes when you are using it, it is very possible that it is infected by a Trojan horse or other computer threat.
2. Some unknown problems or icons are added to your computer without your permission. If you notice that some unknown applications you did not install are running on your computer, your computer is very likely suffering from malware infection.
3. Programs won’t start. If you try to run an application from the start menu or desktop but fail, it is symptom that something is wrong with your computer.
4. Unstable and slow network connection. Poor Internet connection is another common symptom of Trojan infection. If your computer is infected by a Trojan horse, it may reduce your available bandwidth or make you impossible to use the Internet.
5. Some of the files stored on your computer disappear all of a sudden. A Trojan horse is able to hide or delete your files. If you find yourself in this situation, you should scan your computer to check whether it is infected by a Trojan horse or other malware.
6. Your firewall and antivirus software are disabled. Another typical symptom of Trojan infection is that the security system (antivirus, firewall, etc.) installed on your computer are disabled without your permission. If only one of your security software shuts down, it is possibly just a specific software failure; but if all of your security components are disabled, there is a big chance that your computer is infected.
How to Remove Win64.Patched.B.Gen From Your PC?
Win64.Patched.B.Gen is a hazardous Trojan that will damage your computer system, violate your privacy and cause many other problems. Once it is detected on your computer, you have to remove it as soon as possible. You can follow the instructions below to get rid of this threat.
Method 2: Manually Remove Win64.Patched.B.Gen by Following the Steps Below.
METHOD 1: AUTOMATICALLY REMOVE Win64.Patched.B.Gen BY USING REMOVAL TOOL SPYHUNTER.
SpyHunter is a professional and powerful malware removal tool, which is able to detect and delete various kinds of threat from your computer without damage. It can deeply scan your whole system and remove all the detected threats automatically within just a few minutes. Please follow the steps below to install in on your PC and use it to remove the threat.
Step 1: Click the button below to download SpyHunter on your computer.
Step 2: Right click on the icon of SpyHunter and select “run” from the menu. Click on the run button if the system prompts a window asking whether you want to run the program or not.
Step 3: Tick I accept the license agreement and then click Next. Then SpyHunter will be installed on your computer automatically.
Step 4: Click Finish when you see the below window.
Step 5: After you finish the installation process, run the removal tool and click the “Malware Scan” button to perform a full scan of your computer to find out the threat.
Step 6: When the scan accomplishes, select all the detected malicious files and then click the Remove button on the right side to clean up all the detected threats. Reboot your computer to apply all changes.
METHOD 2: MANUALLY REMOVE Win64.Patched.B.Gen BY FOLLOWING THE STEPS BELOW.
The Trojan should be deleted from your PC as soon as detected. It can damage your computer terribly and violates your privacy if you don’t get rid of it promptly. Follow the manual removal instructions to remove it if you have certain skills of the computer. It is important to back up your computer before any file changes.
Step one: Terminate the processes of the Trojan in Windows Task Manager.
1) Right-click on the taskbar (or press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC keys) to open Windows Task Manager.
2) Click on the Processes tab, scroll down and find out its running processes of the Trojan, and then click on “End Process” button to terminate the selected processes.
Step two: Remove the registry entries of the Trojan from Registry Editor.
1) Press Windows + R keys and input regedit into the Run box, and then click OK to start Registry Editor.
2) When Registry Editor opens, search for and remove all the registry entries of the Trojan. Back up your registry in order to instantly restore your information if you operate mistakenly.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random
Step three: Delete show hidden files and folders of the Trojan.
1) Launch Control Panel from Start menu and click on Folder Options.
2) Under the View tab, check Show hidden files and folders and non-check Hide protected operation system files (Recommended). Then click on OK.
3) Delete all the files associated with the Trojan from your computer as follows:
Step four: Please restart your computer normally to ensure all changes take effect as soon as you finish all the steps above.
Win64.Patched.B.Gen is a hazardous Trojan horse that is capable of helping hackers to collect valuable information from the infected computers and monitor users’ online activities. It can bypass the detection through disabling your antivirus program in order to perform its malicious activities on the infected computer. It is able to make modification to the system settings and Windows Registry, then you will have to face many different kinds of problems. You have no choice but to remove this nasty Trojan from your computer to avoid further problems and damages. Follow the removal steps mentioned above to get rid of Win64.Patched.B.Gen permanently from your PC.
Warm Tips: If you are afraid of making mistakes and damaging your computer system during the manual removal process, you can use a powerful and professional removal tool. It not only can fully scan your system, but also can automatically remove Win64.Patched.B.Gen from your computer within a few clicks of mouse. Download the powerful removal tool and run it to clean up the malicious Trojan horse from your PC right now!