How to Remove Win 8 Protection 2015 Completely From Computer?(Step by Step Removal Guide)
What is Win 8 Protection 2015?
Win 8 Protection 2015 is categorized as a rogue anti-virus that can modify system settings and create its own value on the Windows registry which will allow the threat to run each boot-up. It falsely claims that the affected machine is infected with malware and encourages the user to buy a promoted product for cleaning the alleged malware from the computer. Most of people are tricked by this scam and pay for a large sum of money, but eventually they find out that Win 8 Protection 2015 is just a virus that can do nothing helpful for detecting or removing viruses. By generating misleading alerts and false detections, Win 8 Protection 2015 attempts to scare and convince inexperienced users to purchase illegitimate security software. If you have already paid for this useless product, please contact your credit card company and state that this program is a computer virus to dispute the charge, also you have to take immediate measure to remove this virus from your computer.
It is really important to know that this fake antivirus program doesn’t have a virus definition database or a virus scan engine, instead it relies on fake security threat detections and fake security warning pop-ups to scare computer users into believing that their operating systems are infected with high-risk malware and viruses. To complete its attacks, this fake scanner starts after every system reboot automatically and you will not be able to stop it. In a couple of minutes it displays a list of infections and recommends removing them using a licensed version. As soon as you do that, a fake message will pop up saying that the program you are running is infected by W32/Blaster.worm. Please activate Win 8 Protection 2015 to protect your computer. It gives no other option for the users but to pay for its license. Although this program works like other legitimate security tools, but it cannot protect your computer but just mess up your PC by stopping your security software from running, changing your security settings, and s
topping you from going to certain websites.
Generally speaking, this virus is distributed to computers with a help of Trojan viruses in order to infiltrate without users’ consent. Also it can infiltrate computers unnoticed via security vulnerabilities found. If you want to avoid its infiltration, stay away from illegal websites, malicious software and spam. Once it is found, a complete removal is needed because this virus can compromise your privacy and security.
Impacts of Win 8 Protection 2015
If your computer is infected by Win 8 Protection 2015, you will notice some abnormal symptoms. The most common symptoms of this infection are listed below:
1. Your computer is running much more slowly than before. If your computer has trouble in performing routine tasks and often crashes when you are using it, it is very possible that it is infected by a Trojan horse or other computer threat.
2. Some unknown problems or icons are added to your computer without your permission. If you notice that some unknown applications you did not install are running on your computer, your computer is very likely suffering from malware infection.
3. Programs won’t start. If you try to run an application from the start menu or desktop but fail, it is symptom that something is wrong with your computer.
4. Unstable and slow network connection. Poor Internet connection is another common symptom of Trojan infection. If your computer is infected by a Trojan horse, it may reduce your available bandwidth or make you impossible to use the Internet.
5. Some of the files stored on your computer disappear all of a sudden. A Trojan horse is able to hide or delete your files. If you find yourself in this situation, you should scan your computer to check whether it is infected by a Trojan horse or other malware.
6. Your firewall and antivirus software are disabled. Another typical symptom of Trojan infection is that the security system (antivirus, firewall, etc.) installed on your computer are disabled without your permission. If only one of your security software shuts down, it is possibly just a specific software failure; but if all of your security components are disabled, there is a big chance that your computer is infected.
Video Guide: How to remove trojan virus, malware, spyware
How to Remove Win 8 Protection 2015?
▼Solution 1: Remove Win 8 Protection 2015 by SpyHunter Tool.(Recommend)
Step 1: Download and launch SpyHunter on your PC.
Step 2: have a fully scan for computer system to find out all related suspicious threats.
Step 3: remove all sponsored processes from infected computer.
▼Solution 2: Delete Win 8 Protection 2015 by manual.
Step 1: Navigate PC to Safe Mode with networking.
Step 2: Close all related sponsored programs.
Step 3: Find out all hidden files or folders relevant to the Trojan, then remove them from PC.
Step 4: Eliminate unsafe registry entries from Registry Editor.
Win 8 Protection 2015 virus can severely attack your computer once it gets on your PC. It corrupts your system files, weakens the security level of the infected computer and modifies all your key registry settings as well as disables your firewall because of its root-kit. The CPU usage percentage will become higher than before, which will cause constant blue or black screen death and system freeze. this Win 8 Protection 2015 virus helps cyber criminals remotely control the infected PC. So hackers can do anything on your PC and get any information from your computer or by tracking your online history. And users’ personal information like credit card, bank account details, log-in passwords or other financial information could be leaked out. Victims of this Win 8 Protection 2015 virus will suffer from financial loss. This Trojan must be removed as fast as possible to avoid further damages if you detect this nasty thing on your computer.
Warm Tips: If you are afraid of making mistakes and damaging your computer system during the manual removal process, you can use a powerful and professional removal tool. It not only can fully scan your system, but also can automatically remove Win 8 Protection 2015 from your computer within a few clicks of mouse. Download the powerful removal tool and run it to clean up the malicious Trojan horse from your PC right now!