How to Remove Trojan Horse Generic_r/EJI Completely?(Step by Step Removal Guide)
What is Trojan Horse Generic_r/EJI?
Trojan Horse Generic_r/EJI is classified as a hateful Trojan infection that is able to appear in any computers, because it has the ability to bypass the protection of most antivirus programs to slip into target computers. Is your antivirus program not good enough? What is the best antivirus program we can use to protect the computer from being infected by all threats? In fact, there is no a perfect antivirus program for every kind of virus infections. In addition, many new viruses are created by computer hackers every day who know well about how antivirus programs work. And antivirus programs need time to update the database.
It may cause lots of computer malfunctions, including poor system performance, slow running speed, system errors and frequent crashes and blue screen of death. You may find your favorite bookmarks filled with multiple undesired links and plug-ins. Besides, it can change your DNS settings and vital host files randomly of the affected computer. It can slow down your PC performance and even keep CPU run at 100% abnormally. What’s worse, it will keep track of your Internet habits and online activities to capture your sensitive information for illegal profits. For the sake of your computer and personal information, you should take immediate and thorough action to remove Trojan Horse Generic_r/EJI from your PC before further damage.
Video Guide: How to remove trojan virus, malware, spyware
Infected Symptoms Are Listed Below:
1. This virus slows down your computer speed which make you in a trouble while opening program and surfing Internet. It takes forever to open a program or website.
2. Antivirus you have installed keeps popping up messages while you are surfing on the internet and showing you computer is at risk but you can’t get rid of it all.
3. This virus will shut down your other anti-virus and anti-spyware programs. And it will also infect and corrupt your registry, leaving your computer totally unsafe.
4. This virus will disable the proper running of many different programs or even disable some functions of your computer.
5. System restore can’t help to remove this Trojan completely.
How Do This Virus Get On Your Computer?
From malicious drive-by-download scripts from corrupted porn and shareware / freeware websites.
Through spam email attachments, media downloads and social networks.
When clicking suspicious pop-ups or malicious links.
Open unknown email or download media files that contain the activation code of the virus.
How to Remove Trojan Horse Generic_r/EJI From Your PC?
Trojan Horse Generic_r/EJI is a hazardous Trojan that will damage your computer system, violate your privacy and cause many other problems. Once it is detected on your computer, you have to remove it as soon as possible. You can follow the instructions below to get rid of this threat.
Method 2: Manually Remove Trojan Horse Generic_r/EJI by Following the Steps Below.
METHOD 1: AUTOMATICALLY REMOVE Trojan Horse Generic_r/EJI BY USING SPYHUNTER.
SpyHunter is a professional and powerful malware removal tool, which is able to detect and delete various kinds of threat from your computer without damage. It can deeply scan your whole system and remove all the detected threats automatically within just a few minutes. Please follow the steps below to install in on your PC and use it to remove the threat.
Step 1: Click the button below to download SpyHunter on your computer.
Step 2: Right click on the icon of SpyHunter and select “run” from the menu. Click on the run button if the system prompts a window asking whether you want to run the program or not.
Step 3: Tick I accept the license agreement and then click Next. Then SpyHunter will be installed on your computer automatically.
Step 4: Click Finish when you see the below window.
Step 5: After you finish the installation process, run the Spyhunter tool and click the “Malware Scan” button to perform a full scan of your computer to find out the threat.
Step 6: When the scan accomplishes, select all the detected malicious files and then click the Remove button on the right side to clean up all the detected threats. Reboot your computer to apply all changes.
METHOD 2: MANUALLY REMOVE Trojan Horse Generic_r/EJI BY FOLLOWING THE STEPS BELOW.
The Trojan should be deleted from your PC as soon as detected. It can damage your computer terribly and violates your privacy if you don’t get rid of it promptly. Follow the manual removal instructions to remove it if you have certain skills of the computer. It is important to back up your computer before any file changes.
Step one: Terminate the processes of the Trojan in Windows Task Manager.
1) Right-click on the taskbar (or press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC keys) to open Windows Task Manager.
2) Click on the Processes tab, scroll down and find out its running processes of the Trojan, and then click on “End Process” button to terminate the selected processes.
Step two: Remove the registry entries of the Trojan from Registry Editor.
1) Press Windows + R keys and input regedit into the Run box, and then click OK to start Registry Editor.
2) When Registry Editor opens, search for and remove all the registry entries of the Trojan. Back up your registry in order to instantly restore your information if you operate mistakenly.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random
Step three: Delete show hidden files and folders of the Trojan.
1) Launch Control Panel from Start menu and click on Folder Options.
2) Under the View tab, check Show hidden files and folders and non-check Hide protected operation system files (Recommended). Then click on OK.
3) Delete all the files associated with the Trojan from your computer as follows:
Step four: Please restart your computer normally to ensure all changes take effect as soon as you finish all the steps above.
Trojan Horse Generic_r/EJI is a Trojan horse that may harm your computer after infection. It can be distributed via e-mails, peer-to-peer networks or malicious websites. When it is inside, the Trojan will drop other malware such as adware or spyware to compromise the PC. Moreover, it may also give a remote attacker unauthorized access and let him control over a system. Therefore, please pay more attention when you download and install applications and files from the internet. Please go to reliable sources to download what you want and don’t go to unreliable websites to get the freeware. If the Trojan is found on your computer, please get rid of it immediately without any delay.