How to Remove RackCrypt Ransomware Completely From Computer?(Step by Step Removal Guide)
What is RackCrypt Ransomware?
RackCrypt Ransomware is a vicious tool designed by cyber hackers who want to get illegal benefits from innocent computer users. Once it comes to the target computers, it can mess up the whole systems and make great troubles to the personal information saved on the infected computers. With the help of this malicious Trojan horse, cyber hackers can be able to connect to the infected computers without users’ notice. In this case, cyber hackers to monitor all the activities that users do on the infected computers on the background. It can be a nightmare to have someone unknown log on your computer. All your privacy can be stolen and abused for other crime. Your will find out your money is gone until your check with the bank, also, your computer can be completely messed up by this virus.
Cyber hackers who make this infection can spread it with plenty of ways from the Internet. This RackCrypt Ransomware can be implant to other programs as a fake software, some unsuspecting users can have it installed when they download and use corrupted programs uploaded by cyber hackers. Also, cyber hackers can put this infection to the pages which have been corrupted by them. That’s to say, when users go to visit the infected pages, their computers can be targeted by this Trojan horse infection instantly.
RackCrypt Ransomware can make great chaos to the whole system as it can not only make damages by its own, it can also help many other computer viruses to come and make the situation even worse. The system firewall and anti-virus programs installed can be disabled which can make the infected computers compromised totally. Under this case, the infected systems can be out of protection and will be attacked by more malware from the web. PC users can keep getting unwanted system errors during the use which can lead to black screen and blue screen of death often. What’s more, this Trojan infection can make the browsers installed perform abnormally, users can be redirected to some strange pages or phishing websites, so that hackers can be capable to get illegal benefits from those victims.
Video Guide: How to remove trojan virus, malware, spyware
Impacts of RackCrypt Ransomware
If your computer is infected by RackCrypt Ransomware, you will notice some abnormal symptoms. The most common symptoms of this infection are listed below:
1. Your computer is running much more slowly than before. If your computer has trouble in performing routine tasks and often crashes when you are using it, it is very possible that it is infected by a Trojan horse or other computer threat.
2. Some unknown problems or icons are added to your computer without your permission. If you notice that some unknown applications you did not install are running on your computer, your computer is very likely suffering from malware infection.
3. Programs won’t start. If you try to run an application from the start menu or desktop but fail, it is symptom that something is wrong with your computer.
4. Unstable and slow network connection. Poor Internet connection is another common symptom of Trojan infection. If your computer is infected by a Trojan horse, it may reduce your available bandwidth or make you impossible to use the Internet.
5. Some of the files stored on your computer disappear all of a sudden. A Trojan horse is able to hide or delete your files. If you find yourself in this situation, you should scan your computer to check whether it is infected by a Trojan horse or other malware.
6. Your firewall and antivirus software are disabled. Another typical symptom of Trojan infection is that the security system (antivirus, firewall, etc.) installed on your computer are disabled without your permission. If only one of your security software shuts down, it is possibly just a specific software failure; but if all of your security components are disabled, there is a big chance that your computer is infected.
How to Remove RackCrypt Ransomware From Your PC?
RackCrypt Ransomware is a hazardous Trojan that will damage your computer system, violate your privacy and cause many other problems. Once it is detected on your computer, you have to remove it as soon as possible. You can follow the instructions below to get rid of this threat.
Method 2: Manually Remove RackCrypt Ransomware by Following the Steps Below.
Method 3: Use Windows System Restore.
METHOD 1: AUTOMATICALLY REMOVE RackCrypt Ransomware BY USING SPYHUNTER.
SpyHunter is a professional and powerful malware removal tool, which is able to detect and delete various kinds of threat from your computer without damage. It can deeply scan your whole system and remove all the detected threats automatically within just a few minutes. Please follow the steps below to install in on your PC and use it to remove the threat.
Step 1: Click the button below to download SpyHunter on your computer.
Step 2: Right click on the icon of SpyHunter and select “run” from the menu. Click on the run button if the system prompts a window asking whether you want to run the program or not.
Step 3: Tick I accept the license agreement and then click Next. Then SpyHunter will be installed on your computer automatically.
Step 4: Click Finish when you see the below window.
Step 5: After you finish the installation process, run the Spyhunter tool and click the “Malware Scan” button to perform a full scan of your computer to find out the threat.
Step 6: When the scan accomplishes, select all the detected malicious files and then click the Remove button on the right side to clean up all the detected threats. Reboot your computer to apply all changes.
METHOD 2: MANUALLY REMOVE RackCrypt Ransomware BY FOLLOWING THE STEPS BELOW.
The Trojan should be deleted from your PC as soon as detected. It can damage your computer terribly and violates your privacy if you don’t get rid of it promptly. Follow the manual removal instructions to remove it if you have certain skills of the computer. It is important to back up your computer before any file changes.
Step one: Terminate the processes of the Trojan in Windows Task Manager.
1) Right-click on the taskbar (or press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC keys) to open Windows Task Manager.
2) Click on the Processes tab, scroll down and find out its running processes of the Trojan, and then click on “End Process” button to terminate the selected processes.
Step two: Remove the registry entries of the Trojan from Registry Editor.
1) Press Windows + R keys and input regedit into the Run box, and then click OK to start Registry Editor.
2) When Registry Editor opens, search for and remove all the registry entries of the Trojan. Back up your registry in order to instantly restore your information if you operate mistakenly.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random
Step three: Delete show hidden files and folders of the Trojan.
1) Launch Control Panel from Start menu and click on Folder Options.
2) Under the View tab, check Show hidden files and folders and non-check Hide protected operation system files (Recommended). Then click on OK.
3) Delete all the files associated with the Trojan from your computer as follows:
Step four: Please restart your computer normally to ensure all changes take effect as soon as you finish all the steps above.
Method 3: Use Windows System Restore.
if you have been infected by RackCrypt Ransomware you migt be required to restore yoru computer to a previous saved state. During an infection, RackCrypt Ransomware drops various files and registry entries. The threat intentionally hides system files by setting options in the registry and might install a rootkit. With these changes, the best solution is to return Windows to previous working state is through System Restore. Even if your standard AV has removed the infection it might be the safest aleternative. To verify if System Restore is active on your computer, please follow the instructions below to access this feature.
Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7
Go to Start Menu, then under ‘Run’ or ‘Search Program and Files’ field, type rstrui.
Then, press Enter on the keyboard to open System Restore Settings.
Windows 8 and Windows 10
Hover your mouse cursor to the lower left corner of the screen and wait for the Start icon to appear.
Right-click on the icon and select Run from the list. This will open a Run dialog box.
Type rstrui on the ‘Open’ field and click on OK to initiate the command.
1.Continue on the steps and choose a desired restore point. All saved restore points are listed with corresponding date, time and description. Please click and read ‘How do I choose a restore point?’ for additional guide. system-restore-7
Typically, only the most recent restore points are shown.
If prompted to Confirm your restore point, please click on Finish to begin the process.
Note, System Restore will not bring back lost personal files such as documents, images and videos. System Restore specific purpose is to bring back previous configuration and change the system state of Windows.
Video Show: Restoring your computer with Windows 7
RackCrypt Ransomware is a very dangerous Trojan horse that is usually distributed via malicious websites, spam emails and unsafe free downloads. Once it is installed on your computer, it will download and installed additional infections in your computer in order to fully complete its penetration. It will also cause system freeze/crash, slow PC performance and destroy some of your executable programs. What’s more, it can assist the cyber criminals to intrude your computer remotely without letting you know. In some cases, it will also infect your web browsers to collect your personal information. Hence, you should get rid of RackCrypt Ransomware as soon as possible.
Warm Tips: If you are afraid of making mistakes and damaging your computer system during the manual removal process, you can use a powerful and professional removal tool. It not only can fully scan your system, but also can automatically remove RackCrypt Ransomware from your computer within a few clicks of mouse. Download the powerful removal tool and run it to clean up the malicious Trojan horse from your PC right now!