How to Remove Iminent.WebBooster Completely From Computer?(Step by Step Removal Guide)
What is Iminent.WebBooster?
Iminent.WebBooster is a notorious computer infection which belongs to the Trojan horse family and invades into the target PC without authorization. When Iminent.WebBooster invades into the target PC, it performs lots of illegal activities such as disable firewall settings, blocks security websites and downloads lots of executable and system files.
Computer users may notice that some important files in their PC are missing and there are strange programs running in the task manager when they boot the infected PC. At the same time, the PC is running more and more slowly as Iminent.WebBooster runs in the background and eats up a lot of computer sources. The slow and sluggish PC performance may frustrate users so much as it takes too much time for them to carry out even the basic operations, and sometimes system crash when users want to run some heavy applications.
What’s worse, Backdoor:Win32/Fexel.F Trojan horse also chisels up a backdoor in the infected PC sneakily which provides a platform to its originator to remotely access target machine. At this time, as an infected computer owner, you should pay more attention to the confidential information on your PC.
All in all, Iminent.WebBooster Trojan horse is a big threat to your computer. It will not only mess up your operating system, but also bring into other kinds of computer viruses. For the safety of your computer system and your personal data, you should take action to remove it as soon as possible.
Weird Symptoms Caused by Iminent.WebBooster
1. It takes excessively long time to get into Windows; System operation become very slowly, and you can see high CPU usage (i.e. 90% CPU usage) in Task Manager even when you just launches your system.
2. Documents and files suddenly disappear (removed by the virus); some folders cannot be opened;
3. Lots of ads pop-ups are bombarding you o rand your browser meets re-directs problems;
4. The computer restarts randomly and unexpectedly; you get more and more system crash and random BSOD, etc.
5. You are suddenly receiving more spam to your email inbox(s)
6. Sounds may play randomly, from the computer speakers.
How to Remove Iminent.WebBooster From Your PC?
Iminent.WebBooster is a hazardous Trojan that will damage your computer system, violate your privacy and cause many other problems. Once it is detected on your computer, you have to remove it as soon as possible. You can follow the instructions below to get rid of this threat.
Method 2: Manually Remove Iminent.WebBooster by Following the Steps Below.
METHOD 1: AUTOMATICALLY REMOVE Iminent.WebBooster BY USING REMOVAL TOOL SPYHUNTER.
SpyHunter is a professional and powerful malware removal tool, which is able to detect and delete various kinds of threat from your computer without damage. It can deeply scan your whole system and remove all the detected threats automatically within just a few minutes. Please follow the steps below to install in on your PC and use it to remove the threat.
Step 1: Click the button below to download SpyHunter on your computer.
Step 2: Right click on the icon of SpyHunter and select “run” from the menu. Click on the run button if the system prompts a window asking whether you want to run the program or not.
Step 3: Tick I accept the license agreement and then click Next. Then SpyHunter will be installed on your computer automatically.
Step 4: Click Finish when you see the below window.
Step 5: After you finish the installation process, run the removal tool and click the “Malware Scan” button to perform a full scan of your computer to find out the threat.
Step 6: When the scan accomplishes, select all the detected malicious files and then click the Remove button on the right side to clean up all the detected threats. Reboot your computer to apply all changes.
METHOD 2: MANUALLY REMOVE Iminent.WebBooster BY FOLLOWING THE STEPS BELOW.
The Trojan should be deleted from your PC as soon as detected. It can damage your computer terribly and violates your privacy if you don’t get rid of it promptly. Follow the manual removal instructions to remove it if you have certain skills of the computer. It is important to back up your computer before any file changes.
Step one: Terminate the processes of the Trojan in Windows Task Manager.
1) Right-click on the taskbar (or press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC keys) to open Windows Task Manager.
2) Click on the Processes tab, scroll down and find out its running processes of the Trojan, and then click on “End Process” button to terminate the selected processes.
Step two: Remove the registry entries of the Trojan from Registry Editor.
1) Press Windows + R keys and input regedit into the Run box, and then click OK to start Registry Editor.
2) When Registry Editor opens, search for and remove all the registry entries of the Trojan. Back up your registry in order to instantly restore your information if you operate mistakenly.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random
Step three: Delete show hidden files and folders of the Trojan.
1) Launch Control Panel from Start menu and click on Folder Options.
2) Under the View tab, check Show hidden files and folders and non-check Hide protected operation system files (Recommended). Then click on OK.
3) Delete all the files associated with the Trojan from your computer as follows:
Step four: Please restart your computer normally to ensure all changes take effect as soon as you finish all the steps above.
Iminent.WebBooster is a very dangerous Trojan horse that is usually distributed via malicious websites, spam emails and unsafe free downloads. Once it is installed on your computer, it will download and installed additional infections in your computer in order to fully complete its penetration. It will also cause system freeze/crash, slow PC performance and destroy some of your executable programs. What’s more, it can assist the cyber criminals to intrude your computer remotely without letting you know. In some cases, it will also infect your web browsers to collect your personal information. Hence, you should get rid of Iminent.WebBooster as soon as possible.
Tips: Manual removal cannot ensure a complete deletion of the Trojan horse every time because you may fail to find out and delete all the malicious files and registry entries of the Trojan horse, which usually hide deeply in the computer system. In order to remove Iminent.WebBooster effectively, it is better to download an advanced removal tool on your computer. It not only can perform a full scan of your system, but also can delete the threat automatically with a few clicks of the mouse. Additionally, it can also help you prevent your PC from more potential threats. Click on the below button to download SpyHunter on your computer immediately.