How to Remove FreeAps Completely From Computer?(Step by Step Removal Guide)
Is your computer infected by FreeAps, but you can’t delete it?
Are you frustrated that you are not able to remove FreeAps by manual?
Did you try to delete FreeAps through Control Panel and there is no responding?
To fix the problem, you could learn and follow the FreeAps removal guides step by step in this article.
Why Your Computer Is Attacked by FreeAps?
You may wonder why your computer is infected by this adware. Here are some common causes of the infection:
1. Install freeware or shareware. The adware can be bundled with some freeware or shareware, and once such software is downloaded and installed on your computer, the adware gets installed as well.
2. Visiting unreliable websites. Actually, visiting un-trusted websites and clicking on the malicious hyperlinks or pop up ads may pave path for invasion of the adware.
3. Open spam email attachments. Email attachments have been a common way used to spread adware and other malware. Downloading or opening the attached files may directly lead to malware infection.
4. Install infected devices. Devices like a USB flash drive can contain malware such as adware which can infect your system.
Harmful Features of FreeAps
1)It can install and infiltrate deep in the system secretly.
2)It can run without any of your interaction whenever you get the system loaded.
3)It will compromise your personal information.
4)It may shut down and disable your firewall and antivirus.
5)It may bring with other computer threats.
6)It will show down computer performance significantly.
7)It opens a back door for remote hackers to access the computer to steal personal information and perform other vicious actions.
FreeAps is a kind of unwanted adware application (aka browser extension, browser plug-in, add-on or browser helper object), which typically gets installed as a browser hijacker into prime web browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. It claims to enhance your browsing experience that promises to offer the best and cheapest items online; however, in fact it acts as a hack tool programmed by cyber hackers to generate a ton of commercial advertisements during internet-surfing in attempt to scam money from reckless computer users.
FreeAps will download and add lots of programs into your computer constantly. If you have a pretty older computer, this can turn another problem. First, your computer will gradually run slower and slower. Second, your machine may even get stuck. Meanwhile, you’d better pay attention to your private data and information on your computer for which FreeAps hackers may probably utilize malware like FreeAps to remotely collect your information.
Based on what I have stated above, FreeAps is a program which should be removed from your computer as soon as possible if you find it. Try uninstalls it from control panel or with your antivirus program. If it is not work, no worries, you can follow this post which I’m going to should you how to manually remove this program from your computer step by step.
How to Remove FreeAps?
SpyHunter is a reputable and professional removal tool which can detect and delete various kinds of threats from your computer automatically within minutes. You can follow the simple steps given below to install in on your PC and then use it to remove the threat from your completely completely.
Step 1: Download SpyHunter on your computer by clicking on the below button.
2. And then double click on the file, and execute it.
3.Start a scan on your computer.
4.Once the scan is finished, a message box saying the scan is complete will appear. Click OK button to close the box then click SHOW RESULTS button.
Method 2: Manual FreeAps Removal Guides:
Since the adware can cause various computer issues, you’d better remove this it from your operating system as soon as possible. Since it disables your antivirus program and blocks you from detecting and removing it, you can consider manually removing it manually. Follow the steps below:
1. Restart the Infected Computer into Safe Mode with Networking
Restart your computer and press F8 key constantly when the computer loads.
For Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP
Restart your computer, immediately, quickly and repeatedly hit F8 key before the Windows start-up screen shows. Select “Safe Mode with Networking”, and then press Enter key.
For Windows 8
(1). Sign out to get the log-in screen
(2). Keep holding down Shift key then click on the Shut Down icon to select Restart
(3). If you do it right, you will see ‘Choose An Option’ screen. Choose ‘troubleshoot’
(4). Click on ‘Advance Options’
(5). Click on ‘Startup Settings’
(6). Click on ‘Restart’
(7). The system will go through a reboot, please wait till you get the following screen. Choose ‘Enable safe mode with networking’ (or any other option you want to start up the system with)
Then you can get into safe mode with networking in Windows 8 and see a desktop like this
2. Stop the Processes Related to Windows AntiBreach Module in Windows Task Manager
For Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP
Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc keys together and end the virus processes in the Processes tab of Windows Task Manager.
For Windows 8
(1). Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc keys together to get Windows Task Manager
(2). Click More details
(3). Then scroll down to end the virus processes
3. Show Hidden Files
(1). Press Win+R to get Run window
(2). Type Control Panel in the Run window and hit enter to get Control Panel
(3). Click on Appearance and Personalization
(3). Click on Folder Options
(4). Click on View tab in Folder Options window
(5). Tick Show hidden files, folders, and drives under Hidden files and folders tab
(6). Click Apply to take effect, then click OK at the bottom of the Folder Options window
4. Delete Virus Files
(1). Using Registry Editor to delete or adjust all the related registry entries of Windows AntiBreach Module scam virus
*Guides to open Registry Editor:
Press Win+R key together to get the Run box, type in ‘regedit’ then click OK, Registry Editor window will pop up
(2). Find out and remove the associated files of this adware
1) Several ways that available for unwanted program like FreeAps to penetrate into your system: spam attachment, corrupt website and bundled download etc. To avoid getting malware out of awareness, you could not pay too much attention when enjoying the internet. Especially you are highly recommended to choose the custom installation when adding something new to your program list.
2) Adware removal is necessary. Having run out of ways to deal with FreeAps Ads, but just gained no positive result? No worries, the following removal tutorials including manual removal, video guide and automatic removal instruction will be greatly helpful. Please feel free to pick one that fix your situation most to help yourself out timely.
Useful tips on how to avoid getting infection like FreeAps again
FreeAps can get into your computer via various ways, it is suggested to download free software from official sites and not to click unknown attachments that sent by strangers. Besides, pay attention to the default installation of the free software and keep your antivirus up to date would be the effective way to avoid getting infected by the virus.
FreeAps is an annoying adware that can sneak into the computer secretly and is capable to perform some malicious activities. The victim browser will have its domain as the default homepage and you cannot change it back. You won’t get the good search results since some unwanted malicious advertisements which may contain viruses pop up crazily. Furthermore, you computer will suffer from many potential threats as it can help other malware or spyware to invade your computer. As a result, the computer performance will be very slow and your work efficiency will be affected seriously on the computer.