How to Remove AndroidCoudw.A 2 Completely From Computer?(Step by Step Removal Guide)
What is AndroidCoudw.A 2?
AndroidCoudw.A 2 is a cunning Trojan horse that is capable to infect your computer and add unwanted programs on the system without warning. It is created by cyber crooks to corrupt your computer and make your network chaos. It can execute a lot of malicious activities on the targeted computer. It will firstly change your registry entry to keep itself being activated whenever your Windows loads. Then it will spread additional parasites including spyware, adware and malware on your computer. It adds malicious codes to your system and affects your search results terribly so that you cannot get relevant or desired search results. Instead, it will constantly pop up numerous unwanted advertisements, suspicious links, and fake alerts from AndroidCoudw.A 2 on your screen when you are connecting to network.
Once slipping into your computer with success, AndroidCoudw.A 2 will drag down the overall running speed of machine via occupying large amounts of system resource. Though you have launched few programs, the usage of CPU would still be high. This also could reflect when you surfing online. Some people may complain that their web browser like IE, Firefox or Chrome acts weirdly somehow and even pops up pesky advertisements which seem unable to terminate.
Moreover, AndroidCoudw.A 2 would make some modification in the default start-up registry settings so that it could be able to launch automatically whenever Windows starts. Risky as the virus is, it’s capable to bring in other types of malware or spyware onto the affected machine and even gang with cyber hackers to implement some harmful conducts in the background to smash your PC properties more seriously. To save your computer from further chaos, we highly recommend getting rid of AndroidCoudw.A 2 immediately once it’s found on your system.
Problems Caused by the Trojan?
* Users have to spend a long time in turning on/off the infected computer.
* The infected computer will run extremely slowly and often get stuck.
* Some system files and system settings will be changed silently.
* The antivirus program installed on your computer and system firewall will be disabled.
* Unexpected problems like Blue Screen of Death error, system freezes/crashes, and program malfunctions will occur frequently.
* Many undesirable pop-ups will appear on the computer screen constantly, which cannot be stopped easily.
* Strange icons and programs will be added to the compromised computer without any permission.
* Browsers will be hijacked and users will be redirected some unknown or even malicious sites.
* The infected computer will be controlled by cyber criminals remotely and the important data stored on the computer system will be stolen.
How to Remove AndroidCoudw.A 2 From Your PC?
AndroidCoudw.A 2 is a hazardous Trojan that will damage your computer system, violate your privacy and cause many other problems. Once it is detected on your computer, you have to remove it as soon as possible. You can follow the instructions below to get rid of this threat.
Method 2: Manually Remove AndroidCoudw.A 2 by Following the Steps Below.
METHOD 1: AUTOMATICALLY REMOVE AndroidCoudw.A 2 BY USING SPYHUNTER.
SpyHunter is a professional and powerful malware removal tool, which is able to detect and delete various kinds of threat from your computer without damage. It can deeply scan your whole system and remove all the detected threats automatically within just a few minutes. Please follow the steps below to install in on your PC and use it to remove the threat.
Step 1: Click the button below to download SpyHunter on your computer.
Step 2: Right click on the icon of SpyHunter and select “run” from the menu. Click on the run button if the system prompts a window asking whether you want to run the program or not.
Step 3: Tick I accept the license agreement and then click Next. Then SpyHunter will be installed on your computer automatically.
Step 4: Click Finish when you see the below window.
Step 5: After you finish the installation process, run the Spyhunter tool and click the “Malware Scan” button to perform a full scan of your computer to find out the threat.
Step 6: When the scan accomplishes, select all the detected malicious files and then click the Remove button on the right side to clean up all the detected threats. Reboot your computer to apply all changes.
METHOD 2: MANUALLY REMOVE AndroidCoudw.A 2 BY FOLLOWING THE STEPS BELOW.
The Trojan should be deleted from your PC as soon as detected. It can damage your computer terribly and violates your privacy if you don’t get rid of it promptly. Follow the manual removal instructions to remove it if you have certain skills of the computer. It is important to back up your computer before any file changes.
Step one: Terminate the processes of the Trojan in Windows Task Manager.
1) Right-click on the taskbar (or press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC keys) to open Windows Task Manager.
2) Click on the Processes tab, scroll down and find out its running processes of the Trojan, and then click on “End Process” button to terminate the selected processes.
Step two: Remove the registry entries of the Trojan from Registry Editor.
1) Press Windows + R keys and input regedit into the Run box, and then click OK to start Registry Editor.
2) When Registry Editor opens, search for and remove all the registry entries of the Trojan. Back up your registry in order to instantly restore your information if you operate mistakenly.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random
Step three: Delete show hidden files and folders of the Trojan.
1) Launch Control Panel from Start menu and click on Folder Options.
2) Under the View tab, check Show hidden files and folders and non-check Hide protected operation system files (Recommended). Then click on OK.
3) Delete all the files associated with the Trojan from your computer as follows:
Step four: Please restart your computer normally to ensure all changes take effect as soon as you finish all the steps above.
AndroidCoudw.A 2 can expose your computer to kinds of threats by making use of the network vulnerabilities. For example, it will cause many unexpected problems including freezing up, file missing, executable programs disabled and etc. This Trojan is able to redirect your search result to some suspicious websites. This is why you may find that your default homepage and browser settings are just changed randomly. In fact it is created for allowing remote access to the infected computer by cyber criminals to collect privacy information for commercial use.
Friendly Tips: Before performing manual removal, ensure you have backed up your Windows in case of data loss. It may lead to irreparable system damage if you make any mistake during the process. It is highly recommended to download an advanced removal tool to help you delete AndroidCoudw.A 2 effectively – SpyHunter. It has the ability to perform a full scan of your system and delete the infection automatically with just a few clicks of the mouse. In addition, it can speed up your PC performance by removing junk files, duplicate files and invalid registry entries. Click on the below button to download it and run it on your computer.