How to Completely Remove Trojan:JS/BlacoleRef.DF?(Step by Step Removal Guide)
What is Trojan:JS/BlacoleRef.DF?
Trojan:JS/BlacoleRef.DF is a malicious Trojan horse that can bring constant trouble on the targeted computer. It connects to the remote hackers and assists them to take full control of your infected computer. It can copy itself with a random name and constantly change its name and position to bypass the scanning of security software. It is able to make use of the latest programming language and programming technology to convince users to think that their PCs are in danger. It is able to hide itself from detection by security software on a PC by using the rootkit technique and changing its name and position. It enables remote hackers to gain full access to your computer and disables executable programs to prevent you updating your Windows.
Trojan:JS/BlacoleRef.DF injects its own start-up registry entries to Windows registry, so that it can run automatically once your computer boots up. Once inside, it can harass you with endless pop-up or pop-under adverts for goods or services that you probably have little to no interest in. With this virus inside the computer, it enables cyber criminals to take over your PC remotely and use the compromised system for doing cyber crime. In addition, you will find your PC has suddenly become slow to start up when you turn it on. This virus may create 30 or even more instances of dllhost.exe *32 – COM Surrogate, consume 100% of the processor, and all of RAM. Moreover, it may block you from downloading anything from the Internet by giving you tons of fake alerts and errors. Hence, in order to secure the stability and normal operation of an infected PC, it is suggested users remove Trojan:JS/BlacoleRef.DF virus manually from the infected machine as soon as possible.
Weird Symptoms Caused by Trojan:JS/BlacoleRef.DF
1. It takes excessively long time to get into Windows; System operation become very slowly, and you can see high CPU usage (i.e. 90% CPU usage) in Task Manager even when you just launches your system.
2. Documents and files suddenly disappear (removed by the virus); some folders cannot be opened;
3. Lots of ads pop-ups are bombarding you o rand your browser meets re-directs problems;
4. The computer restarts randomly and unexpectedly; you get more and more system crash and random BSOD, etc.
5. You are suddenly receiving more spam to your email inbox(s)
6. Sounds may play randomly, from the computer speakers.
How to Remove Trojan:JS/BlacoleRef.DF From Your PC?
Trojan:JS/BlacoleRef.DF is a hazardous Trojan that will damage your computer system, violate your privacy and cause many other problems. Once it is detected on your computer, you have to remove it as soon as possible. You can follow the instructions below to get rid of this threat.
Method 2: Manually Remove Trojan:JS/BlacoleRef.DF by Following the Steps Below.
METHOD 1: AUTOMATICALLY REMOVE Trojan:JS/BlacoleRef.DF BY USING REMOVAL TOOL SPYHUNTER.
SpyHunter is a professional and powerful malware removal tool, which is able to detect and delete various kinds of threat from your computer without damage. It can deeply scan your whole system and remove all the detected threats automatically within just a few minutes. Please follow the steps below to install in on your PC and use it to remove the threat.
Step 1: Click the button below to download SpyHunter on your computer.
Step 2: Right click on the icon of SpyHunter and select “run” from the menu. Click on the run button if the system prompts a window asking whether you want to run the program or not.
Step 3: Tick I accept the license agreement and then click Next. Then SpyHunter will be installed on your computer automatically.
Step 4: Click Finish when you see the below window.
Step 5: After you finish the installation process, run the removal tool and click the “Malware Scan” button to perform a full scan of your computer to find out the threat.
Step 6: When the scan accomplishes, select all the detected malicious files and then click the Remove button on the right side to clean up all the detected threats. Reboot your computer to apply all changes.
METHOD 2: MANUALLY REMOVE Trojan:JS/BlacoleRef.DF BY FOLLOWING THE STEPS BELOW.
The Trojan should be deleted from your PC as soon as detected. It can damage your computer terribly and violates your privacy if you don’t get rid of it promptly. Follow the manual removal instructions to remove it if you have certain skills of the computer. It is important to back up your computer before any file changes.
Step one: Terminate the processes of the Trojan in Windows Task Manager.
1) Right-click on the taskbar (or press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC keys) to open Windows Task Manager.
2) Click on the Processes tab, scroll down and find out its running processes of the Trojan, and then click on “End Process” button to terminate the selected processes.
Step two: Remove the registry entries of the Trojan from Registry Editor.
1) Press Windows + R keys and input regedit into the Run box, and then click OK to start Registry Editor.
2) When Registry Editor opens, search for and remove all the registry entries of the Trojan. Back up your registry in order to instantly restore your information if you operate mistakenly.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random
Step three: Delete show hidden files and folders of the Trojan.
1) Launch Control Panel from Start menu and click on Folder Options.
2) Under the View tab, check Show hidden files and folders and non-check Hide protected operation system files (Recommended). Then click on OK.
3) Delete all the files associated with the Trojan from your computer as follows:
Step four: Please restart your computer normally to ensure all changes take effect as soon as you finish all the steps above.
Trojan:JS/BlacoleRef.DF is a dangerous Trojan infection that can compromise your computer by exploiting system security leaks. Victims of this virus may complain that system is getting slow after infected and they sometimes will experience total crashes in Windows. The virus also has an ability to modify your browser settings. It can redirect you to website you don’t want and display many pop-ups to interrupt your browsing activities. Also it aims to add additional computer threat to your computer.
Friendly Tips: Before performing manual removal, ensure you have backed up your Windows in case of data loss. It may lead to irreparable system damage if you make any mistake during the process. It is highly recommended to download an advanced removal tool to help you delete Trojan:JS/BlacoleRef.DF effectively – SpyHunter. It has the ability to perform a full scan of your system and delete the infection automatically with just a few clicks of the mouse. In addition, it can speed up your PC performance by removing junk files, duplicate files and invalid registry entries. Click on the below button to download it and run it on your computer.