How to Completely Remove Moshpunt 2K?(Step by Step Removal Guide)
What is Moshpunt 2K?
Moshpunt 2K is classified as the Trojan horse infection which is first reported by MSE antivirus and target all the windows based system like windows XP, windows 7, windows vista, windows 8, etc. as we all know, Moshpunt 2K is designed by cyber criminals to perform malicious activities on your computer and generate profit. What it can do on your computer? keep it longer, some computer users would find that their computers are running slower and slower than before and it will block you from accessing your legit program. On the other hand, it will monitor your online activities or block you from viewing the specific websites and take up your precious system resource.
Many computer users have tried to remove it but it just keeps coming back again and again. Why it is so hard to remove? Moshpunt 2K has used the rookit technology to hook deep into your system and bundle with the kernel part of system to avoid antivirus automatic removal. Besides, it will add its registries to the startup items to make itself automatic run every time you launch your computer. What’s more, control panel or task manager also cannot help to remove Moshpunt 2K, it will disguise its related files. Usually computer users can get infected by Moshpunt 2K via free software downloads or online games downloads, clicking malicious pop up ads or unknown attachments, sharing malicious files with other users online. It is not safe to live with this Moshpunt 2K, we should remove it ASAP before it cause further damage on your computer.
Video Guide: How To Remove Trojan virus?
Impacts of Moshpunt 2K
If your computer is infected by Moshpunt 2K, you will notice some abnormal symptoms. The most common symptoms of this infection are listed below:
1. Your computer is running much more slowly than before. If your computer has trouble in performing routine tasks and often crashes when you are using it, it is very possible that it is infected by a Trojan horse or other computer threat.
2. Some unknown problems or icons are added to your computer without your permission. If you notice that some unknown applications you did not install are running on your computer, your computer is very likely suffering from malware infection.
3. Programs won’t start. If you try to run an application from the start menu or desktop but fail, it is symptom that something is wrong with your computer.
4. Unstable and slow network connection. Poor Internet connection is another common symptom of Trojan infection. If your computer is infected by a Trojan horse, it may reduce your available bandwidth or make you impossible to use the Internet.
5. Some of the files stored on your computer disappear all of a sudden. A Trojan horse is able to hide or delete your files. If you find yourself in this situation, you should scan your computer to check whether it is infected by a Trojan horse or other malware.
6. Your firewall and antivirus software are disabled. Another typical symptom of Trojan infection is that the security system (antivirus, firewall, etc.) installed on your computer are disabled without your permission. If only one of your security software shuts down, it is possibly just a specific software failure; but if all of your security components are disabled, there is a big chance that your computer is infected.
How to Remove Moshpunt 2K From Your PC?
Moshpunt 2K is a hazardous Trojan that will damage your computer system, violate your privacy and cause many other problems. Once it is detected on your computer, you have to remove it as soon as possible. You can follow the instructions below to get rid of this threat.
Method 2: Manually Remove Moshpunt 2K by Following the Steps Below.
METHOD 1: AUTOMATICALLY REMOVE Moshpunt 2K BY USING SPYHUNTER.
SpyHunter is a professional and powerful malware removal tool, which is able to detect and delete various kinds of threat from your computer without damage. It can deeply scan your whole system and remove all the detected threats automatically within just a few minutes. Please follow the steps below to install in on your PC and use it to remove the threat.
Step 1: Click the button below to download SpyHunter on your computer.
Step 2: Right click on the icon of SpyHunter and select “run” from the menu. Click on the run button if the system prompts a window asking whether you want to run the program or not.
Step 3: Tick I accept the license agreement and then click Next. Then SpyHunter will be installed on your computer automatically.
Step 4: Click Finish when you see the below window.
Step 5: After you finish the installation process, run the Spyhunter tool and click the “Malware Scan” button to perform a full scan of your computer to find out the threat.
Step 6: When the scan accomplishes, select all the detected malicious files and then click the Remove button on the right side to clean up all the detected threats. Reboot your computer to apply all changes.
METHOD 2: MANUALLY REMOVE Moshpunt 2K BY FOLLOWING THE STEPS BELOW.
The Trojan should be deleted from your PC as soon as detected. It can damage your computer terribly and violates your privacy if you don’t get rid of it promptly. Follow the manual removal instructions to remove it if you have certain skills of the computer. It is important to back up your computer before any file changes.
Step one: Terminate the processes of the Trojan in Windows Task Manager.
1) Right-click on the taskbar (or press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC keys) to open Windows Task Manager.
2) Click on the Processes tab, scroll down and find out its running processes of the Trojan, and then click on “End Process” button to terminate the selected processes.
Step two: Remove the registry entries of the Trojan from Registry Editor.
1) Press Windows + R keys and input regedit into the Run box, and then click OK to start Registry Editor.
2) When Registry Editor opens, search for and remove all the registry entries of the Trojan. Back up your registry in order to instantly restore your information if you operate mistakenly.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random
Step three: Delete show hidden files and folders of the Trojan.
1) Launch Control Panel from Start menu and click on Folder Options.
2) Under the View tab, check Show hidden files and folders and non-check Hide protected operation system files (Recommended). Then click on OK.
3) Delete all the files associated with the Trojan from your computer as follows:
Step four: Please restart your computer normally to ensure all changes take effect as soon as you finish all the steps above.
Moshpunt 2K is a very dangerous Trojan horse that is usually distributed via malicious websites, spam emails and unsafe free downloads. Once it is installed on your computer, it will download and installed additional infections in your computer in order to fully complete its penetration. It will also cause system freeze/crash, slow PC performance and destroy some of your executable programs. What’s more, it can assist the cyber criminals to intrude your computer remotely without letting you know. In some cases, it will also infect your web browsers to collect your personal information. Hence, you should get rid of Moshpunt 2K as soon as possible.
Friendly Tips: Before performing manual removal, ensure you have backed up your Windows in case of data loss. It may lead to irreparable system damage if you make any mistake during the process. It is highly recommended to download an advanced removal tool to help you delete Moshpunt 2K effectively – SpyHunter. It has the ability to perform a full scan of your system and delete the infection automatically with just a few clicks of the mouse. In addition, it can speed up your PC performance by removing junk files, duplicate files and invalid registry entries. Click on the below button to download it and run it on your computer.